CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

『✖UEC is over✖ 』










The exam is over...



Finally , i break through the exam...
Somethings that make us felt nervous , scare , disgusting ....
Me, yiihong at here would like to praise myself.. Good Job, well done!
before the exam is coming , i m really busing for study..
BUT after exam, my life become empty ... I lose my way in my life... what should i do now?
Am i still a student?

I am going to graduate 2 weeks later...
My lovely teachers...
Will you all miss me ?

My dear friends ,
will we meet some day in somewhere ?
I am unwilling to these part...

In the positive way ,
I can graduate .
No need to restricted by teachers.
No need to cut hair until bareheaded.
Yeahho~

Thanks God Jesus !!!
To let me have a wonderful life in secondary school.
I sway , i will try my best to be what i am~ I am a human .
I love science ...
I love my lingling much much .


Approaching to the society ,
I felt very excited...
I can't wait to step my leg to this society ...
I can have a life like others ...
Work , Study , Sleep , Eat , Play......
I think i gotta plan my life ...





Copy right reserved,
written by yii

1 Comment:

  1. sky4490 said...
    ~hello~^^
    ~this is the first time i visit ur blog....^^

    既然你有点不舍得,就好好珍惜中学生涯的最后几天吧。。毕业后,有缘自然会相见。。。恭喜你脱离苦海哦。。。但是你未来的路还很长,加油哦^^


    ~sky~

Post a Comment