CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, November 7, 2008

Shogun Buffet

Wow..
24 pupils + 2 favorite teachers ..
In 6 cars , that is saga , kancil , toyota , iswara ,satria and kenari.
After school , we all gather and 6 driver dive us to our destination .

In Shogun, there are less sushi that i love.
But I enjoy eating my meal with my dear friends and teachers.
I like to eat shogun lamb stick and fish.

After having our meal ,
we go to have some movie.
007 !!

I think Jesus sure want to let me have more time with my classmate.
We have lost when we want to back home.
WeiWei, Eddie, MengSui and I lost our orientation
haha
But after 3 hours in car , we have found our way to home ^_^
Today was a happy day ~

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    friend..
    nissan not toyota geh^^
    haha..

    when watching the movie,
    have u slp??

    raY

Post a Comment