CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 17, 2008









Sometimes, really feel very boring at home.
So......
I decided to go out with friends.
Our place, station one.

About 2230, ray,kahming and I arrived.
We meet Bubu and Neo at there.
My purpose for there is to meet bubu's new girl .
Haha...
She work at StationOne.
Bubu is a good "husband".
Wait his girlfriend till 0300.
What a good boy he is =='


We chit-chat at there.
Talking about future,work,etc...
I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and ice blended Cappuccino.
Taste good~


Around 0000, Cbs,Cz,Sk arrived.
They are awesome .
==''
Sk come from Subang in the midnight .
LOL!!



After some drinks , we back around 0100
Kahming's father keep scolding.
How disappointing !!!




copy right reserved
written by yii

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    he told me..
    his father slep oledi..
    haha..
    Anonymous said...
    Go there yam cha NO call me..T.T
    dun wan choi u~
    hahaXPXP
    yii said...
    Haha...
    If call eu , euu also cant come !
    Wait Gor got car, go find euu yam cha lor ..
    wenjing said...
    next time yum cha can call mii go arhx?

Post a Comment