CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 29, 2008
















I work, for myself and baby.
I think my future, for my baby.
I wanna be good husband, good doctor.
I wanna give my baby a brand new life.
I wanna give her warm family.

But....
Today, my baby go out work for me.
My baby work for helping me buy a car.
My baby work till tired everyday.

My distance with my baby going far.
She busy for work.
She busy for serve customer.
She need more rest after work.
We have less time to communicate.

I feel sorry to her.
Cause I can't treat her good.
I always feel lonely when I waiting bus/KTM.
My baby resting because of tired for whole day.
Baby dint care for me anymore.
Baby dint ask me wether i arrived home or not.
Baby dint ask me am my stomach is full or not.
My baby leave me far far away.

What I am?
Am I still a man?
I can't satisfy my baby.
I make her work tired.
I make her feel tired.
I make her feel sad when scolded by customer.


Haiz....





copy right reserved
written by yii

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    omg..
    wat the happening wif u ??
    same wif bubu??
    omg!!
    wenjing said...
    har?
    wat happen nerhx?
    so serious?
    sure gt way tuu solve tis problem der
    take k yaz

    wenjing

Post a Comment