CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

『✖Oh Yeah✖ 』













Today I realized that ,
I already accepted by Taiwan Tam Kang University.
That University only accept 10 students from Malaysia
The subject I got is Opto-Electrical Physics.
Haha...
Quite happy.
Because it only accept 2 students from Malaysia for that subject.
My parents happy after know that news.
But...
In my mind , still got something strange.
I don't feel like wanna go Taiwan and study for that course.
Study that course can be what ?
A Scientist?
I want to be a doctor .
But with my result , need to take foundation if study medicine.
Medicine course quite expensive too.
So what should I do ?
haha....
Taiwan many leng luii .
Wo Ai Tai Mei ,Tai Mei Ai Wo. =.='









copy right reserved
written by yii

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    yoyoyo..
    jiu suan hou pei cheng suan shen me??
    jiu suan ling zhi ling you suan shen me ^^

    walk the road that u wan^^
    wenjing said...
    now euu nt jz wan choose course
    choose ur future tuu
    think wat euu wan in future?
    how euu wan earn in futurn
    easy money?
    or hard work?
    or no nid do?
    choose course depends wat ur future sight
    yii said...
    no need think de..

    cuz my future is bright xD.

    earn money is use head.

    many people can earn money without study.

    ii study cuz i lazy to work ~
    Michelle Lee said...
    Wow, nice.
    It's a
    race chance.
    lol
    Anyway, whatever course u choose,
    Still supporting u :D
    p.ying said...
    screw you !
    go there oni gap lui la
    yii said...
    p.ying
    Eeeee...

    gap euu enough jor

    haha~

Post a Comment