CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 12, 2008

『✖ Off Day✖ 』

Today is my off day.
I dint work.
No need to wake up in the early sunny morning.
Can be pig ^_^

But today's job is to open RHB account , EPF account and drive back my kembara.
Unfortunately....
My IC cannot be read in the bank's computer.
WTF?!
My IC is faked?
Both account cant be opened because of this stupid IC.
Shit....

When i go to garage,daddy pay RM4k.
I am very happy about it.
And i think that i can drive back my 1st car.
But.....
No road tax.
Daddy said that he and mummy checked the car carefully.
But when i check it , i found that the left light cant be on.
And also din have key to open spare tire's panel.
WTF!!

Disappointed.
T___T






copy right reserved
written by yii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment